Construction materials manufacturer CEMEX (CX: $14B sales) is building a supply chain for the future. A cross-functional team recognized the need to agree on a common supply chain strategy and brought in Process Core Group to help develop a supply chain strategy definition program and structure communication to executive management and regional organizations. Read more.
In 2008 Supply Chain Council (SCC) was in dire straits — serious debt, an aging product line and disappointing membership numbers. When the management company filed for bankruptcy in December 2008 the SCC board asked Process Core Group to step in and take control of the situation. Under PCG leadership, new products and services were introduced, SCC was restored to a thought leader in the industry and training margins grew to 70%+. In 2014 SCC merged with APICS. Read more.
When AB Volvo – maker of Truck, Aerospace, Bus, Boating, and Construction equipment – wanted to build their own IT BPM function, they turned exclusively to Process Core Group to provide the nuts-and-bolts planning, recruiting, training, mentoring, and process project piloting for North American and European Teams. More recently the IT team branched off as a critical strategic operations team. Read more.
The Do-it-Yourself Home Building Retailer learned how to do-it-themselves with Process Core Group. Lowe’s adapted and adopted a standard methodology and staff was trained and coached on their first projects. Today, Lowe’s professionals are engaged across business segments within a single operations approach to process re-engineering. Read more.
More than 30 years of combined experience at Compaq and HP taught the partners how to run businesses (and equally important how not to run a business). The largest merger in history at the time, planning and execution of the Compaq/HP merger of supply chains and supply chain IT resulted in a consulting and coaching organization that helped HP organizations and later HP customers. Read more.
- SASOL. Process Core Group was asked to help SASOL build reliable and repeatable supply chain processes for its new polymers business in the United States. By testing the current processes and recommending automating manual processes, Process Core Group is preparing SASOL for reliable and repeatable processes.
- US Air Force. The US Air Force turned to Process Core Group to solve key problems in training their staff to use SCOR® for process improvement. By focusing on practical implementation of BPM rather than the theory, Process Core Group paved the way for success with rollout at Tinker Air Force Base in Oklahoma.
- DHL. DHL USA chose Process Core Group as the exclusive resource to mentor them in development of their IT BPM program development, helping them to identify organizational objectives & goals, develop senior sponsorship, and incorporate off-the shelf methodology into their team’s operations.
- Brainstorm. Brainstorm (BPM Institute) has sole-sourced their process team development curriculum from Process Core Group, with phenomenal growth in demand (10x) of the training.
- StubHub. StubHub! turned to Process Core Group to help them develop their BPM capability as they manage extraordinary growth from $50M to a $500M annual sales in the event ticket marketplace, with all the associated headaches and core process competencies being more stridently demanded.
- Yutong. Chinese bus manufacturer Yutong brought Process Core Group in to restart a stalled program to address their problems with time-to-market for their city busses. Guiding them to focus on the product and portfolio management objectives & goals helped them to understand the need to move from engineer-to-order to configure-to-order, implemented through product standardization.
Interested in discussing any of these success stories? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: +1-281-652-5573